Saturday 14 June 2008

One, Two Three, Four

"One, Two, Three, Four.....
Tell me that you love me more..."

Hands up who recognizes the pleasant tones of Fiest in text form? I'm glad. Partially because it will hopefully help you understand what in heaven's name I'm on about in this blog and partially because it means my readers have decent taste in music! So perhaps you'll be able to see where this is headed towards if I tell you this song has recently brought on a whole new meaning to me. Now as you may have noticed this blog is not starting off in my usual vein of thread. This is because I am, for once in my life, not quite sure how to write this down. Largely because I don't wish to offend anyone (through either reading this directly of word of mouth.... gossip and gabble spread a long way y'know!!) So how to phrase this then my dearest online friends?
So how about we let ourselves imagine that the numbers in this song represent people. So that makes roughly four people. Probably more - who knows? Now before you think I've gone stark raving bonkers... Ok maybe I have. In this blog I've been trying in vain to omit any aspect of my personal life for fear of boring you to death. However I have succumbed just this once. I leave you with one question to ponder upon on this fine day...

I know I am not ugly and have a fair few admirers yet how come I can never have any interest from the people I am interested in? There. Said. Done. Finito.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry jemzi but "Now as you may have noticed this blog us not starting off in my usual vein of thread." Is that a typo or is it just me. And sure i made one in the last comment but i'm not the one writing a blog. And by the who is this bloke you're trying to attract the interest of? No need to post it publicly on the blog but you can tell us jemzi

Jem said...

But you did comment on aforementioned blog therfore becoming part of said blog. And you should be setting an example as obviously we are all inferior beings to the amazing matt..*cough cough*. Oh and who's us? Oh and a name would be nice if you wanted an answer eh?